Pages

Monday 3 December 2012

First Day

...
Wow.

I am knackered!

First day wasn't physically taxing or anything, but going from doing a few hours each day to a full 12 hours (starting from when I left the house at 7.30am and returning home at 7.30pm) is somewhat draining.

I've had so much happen over the past couple of weeks that I've not had much time to devote to the blog to even cover my interview.  Apologises for that!

Not that I'll be back on track any day soon - first week in the new job on full time hours for the first time in two years, plus sorting things out for a holiday I booked shortly before the interview came along ... well, the blog shall remain fruitless for the time being whilst I try to keep up with everything else that's going on at the moment.

But it goes without saying that I'm now quite pleased that this blog will now move into its second, long-awaited phase - of being the blog of a trainee dental nurse instead of someone job hunting for the position  :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment